- Life experiences and the ability to overcome hardships
- Demonstrated leadership and extracurricular activities
- Variety of in-depth skills and interests
Fall 2023 Deadlines
- Request information and speak with a dedicated admissions counselor. You will experience a personalized admissions process that includes support throughout the application process, access to financial aid resources, and program and technology walk-throughs.
- Create an LSAC account: All applications must be submitted through the LSAC. This is also required to register for the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT).
- Register for CAS: This service collects your LSAT score(s), transcripts and evaluations and distributes them to the law schools of your choosing. Nearly all ABA-approved law schools require J.D. applicants to use CAS.
Standardized Test Scores
Letters of Recommendation
Character and Fitness Disclosures
Other Factors We Consider
- Graduate coursework
- Work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Volunteer or community service
- Optional LSAT/academic statement
- Optional diversity statement
- Official undergraduate degree transcript directly from your undergraduate institution
- Official law school transcript
- Law faculty letter of recommendation
- Letter of good standing from your current ABA-approved law school