- Spend the money and upgrade your study space. Buy the extra monitor, the comfy chair and the really good headphones.
- Visit your optometrist. Reading all those cases exhausts your eyes.
- Get comfy pajamas for when you crawl into bed at night, and a good pillow to support your neck after looking down at your study desk for so many hours.
- Buy a pressure cooker or slow cooker, plan meals in advance and consider time saving strategies, like grocery pick-up.
- Have a sit-down talk with family and friends about your workload and about how to fairly divide chores during the semester — and then make it up to them during semester breaks.
- Plan mini-vacations during every semester break. Call your best friend when you need to vent. Be extra sweet to your significant other. Stock up on frozen pizza, and do not be shocked when the Freshman 15 hits again.